Okay, so as I write this I’m rather pissed that my blog is taking away from some quality knitting time…why you ask….because my birthday was a bounty of knitting not to be rivaled…and I need to get back to it!
1. ball winder (oldest kid who wrapped and put his name of the gift this step dad bought for me and took full credit)
2. swift (he who shall not talk but took his Winnie the pooh card back after i opened it)
3. the new Harlot book (my sweet fd who picked it out after dh told her what she was buying me)
4. Pandora charms (an S and 2 spacers) (from hubby because he knows what gifts will get him the best return)
5. Set for Life lotto tickets (hubby cause if i win big, he can golf every day)
6. A gift cert to the LYS (my inlaws ROCK and lucky for me they think that contributing to my addiction is a good thing)
Oh and then in the mail today another enabler sent me the nicest wool…. and luckily it need to be spun into a ball so I’ll get to use items 1 and 2 before the end of the week.
Want pics….then come clean my damn house, I can’t find it.