1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
My knitpick Option needles. I can’t believe I lived this long without them….
2. If you’re heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project?
pardon? what the hell are you talking about! I take my knitting to the BATHROOM how could it be a vacation without my knitting. I takea lot of projects because a ridiculous fear that I’ll run out. Or suddenly I’ll start knitting like The Flash and knit through all the projects I’ve taken. I take all types of projects because I don’t know what I’ll feel like knitting.
3. Where have you travelled to that you’d consider your favorite spot?
I love the area around Playa del Car in Mexico. I would love to go back.
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
More Sensational Socks because it taught me how to make socks based on gauge. I LOVE it.
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
No I haven’t started yet.
6. If you could only knit with 1 color for the rest of your life, what color would that be?
7. If you were far into a project and then noticed a mistake near the beginning what would you do?
stuff it into my UFO pile and never speak of it again.
8. Where is the most unsual spot you’ve ever knit?
at an Il Divo concert.